Sample Itinerary Europe
2 Weeks in Spain & Portugal
Here is a sample of an itinerary we have already provided for a family with a young child. We also have a photo album to see these experiences we are recommending.
We can easily tweak this to be for a different type of traveler.
Day 1-4 - Arrival in Seville, Spain
- International flight arrives in Seville at 19:00
- A driver will be waiting for you when you exit arrivals to take you to your accommodations.
- stay in the city centre, walking distance to many historical sites. Use our information package for recommendation on what to see.
- Option to rent a car and drive to beaches or to the historic town of Cadiz. Highly recommended. Our personalized information package will include recommendations to suit your needs.
Day 5-10 - Lagos, Portugal
- Grab a taxi to the bus station in Seville and be there by 9:30 am
- Take the 9:50 bus to Lagos, Portugal. The ride is 4.5 hours.
- Arrive in Lagos at 13:30
- Walk a short distance to your accommodations in the heart of Lagos.
- Enjoy the many beaches, restaurants, hikes of the area.
- Option to rent a car and explore the beautiful Algarve coast.
Day 11-14 - Lisbon, Portugal
- Rent a car to drive yourselves to Lisbon where you may drop the car off when you arrive.
- After dropping the car off take a taxi to your accommodation in historic and beautiful Alfama in central Lisbon.
- Spend the next three days exploring the many viewpoints, restaurants, and historic sites.
- A day trip to Sintra is highly recommended where you can explore palaces, fortresses all packed onto a small mountain covered in lush forest and gardens.
- On the last day, take pre-arranged taxi to the airport to return home.
- All Accommodations
- All Transportation
- Some activities
- Itinerary Design and Reservations/Payments
- Information Package for Activity Options
- Concierge service for the duration of the trip (Gold Package)