Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Free & Easy Traveler Inc. whose registered office is at PO Box 63038 Stadium PO, Calgary AB, T2N 4S5, CANADA.
2. Employees of Free & Easy Traveler or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to win the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
4. In order to be entered into the contest, entrants must post a “selfie” photo to their personal Instagram account during the contest dates, tag @FnEZ in the caption and photo, include the hashtag #FindYourSelfie, and be following @FnEZ on Instagram. Entrants must not have their profile on private mode in order to be entered into the contest. Only selfies of the travel/adventure variety will be considered. Failure to include all aspects will result in disqualification from the contest.
5. Further details of how to enter are via fnez.com/findyourselfie
6. Closing date for entry will be at 11:59 p.m. MST May 31, 2018. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
a) Free & Easy Traveler reserves the right to deny the prize if third party voting software or other unscrupulous methods are used.
b) The winner will be chosen by Free & Easy Traveler from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
c) The prize is non-transferable.
d) The winner must be at least 18 years of age at the time of traveling.
e) The prize is valid for ONE Free & Easy Traveler 10-day land package to Thailand. The winner gets to choose between the 10-day Dose of Paradise trip and the 10-day Temples, Tribes & Tuk Tuks trip.
f) The trip is valid for any available Free & Easy Traveler 10-day Thailand trip dates, but must be booked within ONE YEAR of the prize being awarded, and so must be booked by June 1, 2019.
9. Free & Easy Traveler is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Free & Easy Traveler trips are aimed at the 18-29 year-old demographic and thus the promoter reserves the right to deny the prize to those who fall outside this demographic.
11. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize cannot be combined with any other promotions.
12. No flight is included with this prize.
11. Free & Easy Traveler reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Free & Easy Traveler.
12. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 36 hours of the closing date and time. If the winner cannot be contacted within this time, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The winner of the promotion will be announced on the @FnEZ Instagram, Free & Easy Traveler Facebook page, and newsletter, on June 1, 2018. Free & Easy Traveler will send the winner a Direct Message on Instagram asking for their contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted within 36 hours of this message being sent, Free & Easy Traveler reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Free & Easy Traveler’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, Instagram handle, and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat or any other Social Network.